The overall objective of HS organizational change is to enhance Heath Service development impact by strengthening its capability to deliver its strategic agenda through carefully designed and technically excellent health care programs.
- To be more responsive and to adopt more quickly to the increasing health demands of the PNP and the community.
- To be able to maximize the distribution of resources and improve quality of care in national and regional health units.
- Improve internal and external communication within offices, regional health units and other government health facilities to ensure continuity of care.
- To create “career ladders” that can afford employees with more opportunities for advancement.
- To allow flexibility and take advantage of personnel’s strengths, establishing team of health providers with intricate knowledge and capabilities thus ensuring better health care delivery.
A highly capable PNP Health Service providing a continium of quality and responsive health care services to PNP Personnel by 2030.
To provide Health Care Services to PNP personnel, dependents and authorized civilians.
Honesty, Excellence, Adepth, Reliable, Teamwork, Compassion
PNP HS Building
Camp General Rafael Crame
1100 Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (632) 723-0401 loc 3426 (trunk line)